|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Accounting||Education:||Associates Degree|
Our client in the Tampa area is looking for an Accountant to join their growing team. This role will assist with Accounts Payable and General Ledger duties by maintaining financial records, account reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Analyze and audit accounting and fiscal data, record, and report for a smaller department/agency or as part of a functional business unit.
- Prepare standard journal entries and post transactions to proper accounts.
- Prepare summaries, trial balances, and related reports and statements
- Assist with time and leave reports, payroll records, and pay vouchers.
- Receive funds, prepare deposits, and reconcile bank statements.
- Reconcile and balance financial statements and accounting records and ledgers.
- Prepare operating budgets.
- 4 years of experience in bookkeeping or financial record-keeping
- Experience with JD Edwards, Bank of America Works and Microsoft Office
- Experience with accounts payable accruals and prepaid expenses
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen