|Contract Type:||Direct Hire||Practice Area:||Business Development|
|Education:||Relevant Work Experience|
An innovator in the printing industry is expanding and seeks a senior-level Account Executive to join the team on the northwest side of Indianapolis. The position offers good pay, comprehensive benefits and a positive work environment!
The printing industry Account Executive should approach this position as one of building a business within a business. Revenue growth for the organization is achieved through generating leads and prospecting for new customers while nurturing satisfactory relationships with current clients.
Account Executive / Business Development Reponsibilities:
- Work with existing clients in an innovative approach to help them develop a different approach to our products.
- Focus on developing and expanding long term customer relationships.
- Generate leads and prospect for new customers.
- Meet with new prospects to analyze their current program and determine new program objectives.
- Prepare all follow-up correspondence, including letters, proposals, contracts, and presentations.
- Actively respond to incoming sales calls.
- Meet agreed upon metrics for sales revenue goals, target sell %, value-added %, change order %, DSOs goal.
- Lead all pre-sale and post-sale meetings to review objectives for proposal generation and review details after project award.
- Meet with designers, estimators, account managers, and other HardingPoorman staff members as needed to ensure understanding of client and project needs.
- Ensure all revisions and changes to proposals or awarded projects are communicated accurately and timely to the appropriate internal parties.
- Complete all required internal documentation in an accurate and timely manner and obtain appropriate signatures as required.
- Follow all company established processes and procedures for the timely submission of materials to both client and internal departments, including activities to result in billing.
Account Executive Requirements:
- 2 years post-secondary education, preferably with classes in business management, graphic arts, project management, marketing, or communication or comparable experience.
- 2 years printing industry experience in a sales role within one of our primary product offerings (storefront, digital, commercial, and/or wide format).
- Proven success in developing new business and developing long term customer relationships.