|Commitment:||Full Time||Contract Type:||Direct Hire|
|Practice Area:||Administrative||Education:||Associates Degree|
One of Indy Metro's fastest growing companies is looking for a Pre-Employment Administrator to oversee the driver compliance program to include drug and alcohol screenings, along with other important reports for employment. The position comes with ABOVE MARKET PAY, COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS, AND A POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Pre-Employment Administrator Job Duties
- DOT Verification's of Employment on new hires.
- Arrange and follow-up on drug and alcohol screenings.
- Schedule random and post-accident screenings.
- Process criminal background checks.
- Coding of Monthly Clients Specific Databases for Criminal Backgrounds (E-Rail, ISTC and all Safety Council).
- Maintain databases with all termed employees, pulls files monthly, scans and processes to HR for file retention.
Pre-Employment Administrator Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements
- Associates degree OR 2+ years of experience with maintaining Driver Files
- Positive attitude
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- HireRight experience HUGE plus
- Exposure to MVR and DOT required